Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Madison Sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dollie45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will we know our time of sale entry when we purchase the tickets or when we receive the printed tickets? Is it first calls or dial ups get the best times or are times just randomly given?
    We have never been to this before and from back searching did not see these questions answered.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well... I don't have an answer for you, but I wanted to say how much I would like to join you at the Madison sale! However the commute would be a bit to long, don't you think?
    LOL!!
    Enjoy the event and think about the rest of us!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You buy tickets for the time you want; unless, of course, that time is already sold out, then you have to pick something else.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mandasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, you don't pick the time for your tickets-they tell you what time you will get.
    They sell the earliest tickets first, and it's first come, first served. You want to get the earliest tickets you can, because that's when they have the best stuff.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    really? wow, how did I miss that?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will know the time of entry when you buy the tickets. They will probably offer you the earliest time that they have left, assuming that you would want the earliest time possible--for the reason already given. But if you want a later time for some reason, by all means feel free to ask for it.

    I'm not sure what you meant by "first calls or dial ups", but they answer the calls as they come in, and the first calls that get through get the best entry times on their tickets, if they want those times.

    This is the way that I understand it.
    Joy

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 03, 2005 02:43 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dollie45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so very much for your replies. When I wrote first calls or dial ups; I was thinking of the internet as a dial up since that is how I connect to the internet. Might get through faster if we had broad band or a direct line but we don't so have to do on what I have. May not make any difference anyway.

    And to Ana; wish I could take you along too or wished you lived closer.

    I can go back and read the previous messages but still I think you have to experience this to know what to expect. I may never want to go again but I think it is about 5-6 hour drive from me so it will be a nice get away one way or the other.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member EmilyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Use the internet but get logged in prior to the time tickets go on sale so you're ready to go.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The 7:00 Am tickets are already sold out. We got tickets for 1:30 PM for July 16th.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to say that I love your avatar Anne. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •